I, just like everyone else in the world, can't believe how fast this past year went. I felt like I was in a time warp with the fast forward button pushed.
Last year, I told you that I don't make resolutions but goals. I did fairly well on this list and decided to keep the trend going.
Last year's List
- Get published (Haskell Interiors was published in the Signature Kitchens and Baths as the National First Place Winner for Transitional Kitchens)
- Finish the bonus room - we are 90% there.
- Backsplash in the kitchen - didn't get to this one!
- Wallpaper the Powder Bath- didn't get this one done either
- Window Treatments for our Master Bath- Nope, not this one
- Hang Art-- I finally bit the bullet and put holes in my walls. There is still plenty to do, but much progress has been made!
- Furniture--Many new pieces made it into our home this past year, but like in #6, we still need plenty more!
- Screened-in porch--yeah, didn't happen
- Backyard--yeah right
- Make a headboard--again, nope
So now that I look at it, I didn't get much on this list accomplished. I did update my list here- and have done much better on this one!
New Years 2012 ToDo List
1. House projects to ACTUALLY be completed (see upcoming post)
2. Get published AGAIN
3. Loose Weight-- I am down 20 lbs from delivery weight-woo hoo! But looking to loose about 30 more this next year!
|And look like this again...|
4. Create Brodie a play area along with craft area.
5. Paint more
|Michelle Armas Painting|
6. Give sewing another try
|Trina Turk Designs|
7. Go to some type of Interior Design Conference
8. Get organized-- I try...
|A girl can dream, right?|
9. Work on a LEED project
10. Become a Licensed Interior Designer
Here's hoping I do better on this year's list than last years!