Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Pink Peonies and a Purse

I had a great squeal at the grocery store today--beautiful pink peonies!!!
My favorite- 
so of course I had to snag them!


I don't like to "arrange" peonies- I just cut them to size and let them fall into place in the vase. I think the randomness is sooo much prettier than perfectly arranged peonies!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


A few months ago, I posted about a project that I had here.  I finished it a couple of weeks ago, but finally got around to taking pictures!



It might not be the best sewing job ever, but I'm proud of how it turned out since it was my first sewing project~~




Slowly but surely I am whittling away at my "to-do" list I posted back here and here.  How are your to-do's coming?

No comments:

Post a Comment