Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Laundry Room Update

On my To Do list, I initally wanted to paint the laundry room to give it some color.
Before

The past month, we have done a little work in there to make it more user-friendly and I have now decided that I like the crisp white walls.

DIY Pedestal
Great Storage for Shoes and Bottles Underneath Washer/Dryer
We Added Hanging Storage To The Other Side Of The Laundry Rooom

The washer/dryer, pedestals, countertops, and shelf are all white. If we were to do any type of color on the wall, it would be WAY to choppy for my tastes.

Although not what I had in mind, we have updated our laundry and I love how it works for us!

LAUNDRY ROOM TO DO
-Paint Walls (no longer doing)
-Add Rug
-Washer and Dryer Pedestals
-More storage

FINISHED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment