Monday, December 17, 2012

A Late Thanksgiving!

I have had this post written for a while now and just haven't gotten around to posting. After the happenings on Friday, I realize that all the little problems don't matter and the house will get clean when it gets clean. I would rather spend fun time with family and friends and enjoy the good things in life. 

Praying for all of those affected by this horrible act. Praying for Peace and Healing this Christmas Season.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey All!

I hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving a few weeks ago. I was able to spend it at my family's farm with my whole family and it was great! I do miss them and hate only seeing them a few times a year (we live 5.5 hours from them).

Here's our little photo op of Brodie:





I didn't partake in the 25 days of Thankfulness although I have SO MUCH to be thankful for! Check out what I was thankful for last year, here.

Although a little late, here are a few things that I am thankful for:

1. A Merciful God who has watched over and protected us this past year. There are so many things that could have really brought me down, but knowing that He was there for me helped me get through the tough times!

2. My loving family that is supportive and generous. I hope to teach Brodie to have those same values.

3. My wonderful husband- I have put him through alot this year and he still manages to stick around,
hehe!

4. My adorable son! I don't know what I did without him. He melts my heart everyday and I didn't know that this kind of love existed!

5. Our amazing friends and neighbors- we are so lucky to have yall in our life!

6. My job- I love what I do and all that I work with!

7. My home that I get to come home to everyday.

8. Laughter- nothing is better than hearing that deep laugh of Brodie's when he is REALLY tickled about something!

9. My health- although it's been less than ideal this year, things are moving in the right direction and ready to get back on track!

10. Prayer. So many things this past year have been trying for us and many other people. Prayer is a wonderful thing- it is comforting, peaceful, and it works!

11. I am thankful for everyone that helped me as I studied for 4 months for the NCIDQ- between financially helping, babysitting on Saturdays so that I could study, a few days off of work to study, and the people who helped me study-- I am so thankful for the love, support, and understanding as I pushed through and took all three sections of the exam. Because of you, I got this in the mail today:


WAAA HOO! I passed! I am now a NCIDQ certified Interior Designer!!


No comments:

Post a Comment