This year I am thankful for...
1. Psalm 55:22 Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.
I have always feared that I would never be able to have a child. God has provided the most wonderful blessing to Greg and I this year!
2. Having an easy, safe delivery of a happy, healthy boy who is already a month old!
3. An amazing husband who has been by my side this whole year (even when I was hormonal and VERY pregnant, ha!) who supports me in every way possible and is a great daddy.
4. The best Jeanie and M (Grandmoms) that helped out the first couple of weeks when we brought Brodie home. They kept our house clean, bellies full, and were helping hands with the little one!
5. Incredible family and friends that have been there for us when we needed them the most!
6. Finally getting my teeth fixed!! (I had four teeth break during the pregnancy :( )
believe it or not, I'm smiling- haha. Gotta love numbing shots!
7. Our home that keeps us warm in the winters and cool in the summer. It has plenty of room for all of our guests.
8. Having a job that I love doing what I love with great people and great clients!
9. All of those fighting for our freedom and way of life-- past, present, and future.
10. That God protected us and our families from the tornadoes on April 27.
11. My sweet little Lola and how great of a big sister she has been!
12. Super great neighbors with HUGE hearts!
13. Great friends- even though we don't get to see them as often as we would like!
14. My "Mom" car and it's dependability!
15. Greg having a job that he loves and great co-workers. Call Greg if you are in the market for a new or used car!
16. Our new furniture!
17. Being the Project of the week winner!
And now in the running for another contest. Vote here!
18. The blessings that God has given us.
19. Being able to give back during Christmas time!
20. Online shopping- with a little one, this is wonderful!
21. Having some time to see family next week.
22. Having health/dental insurance-- I can't imagine all of the bills we would have had these past couple of months without it!
23. Greg and I having jobs that we love and can provide a loving home for Brodie with.
24. A clean home (when that happens these days, ha!)
25. Brodie's swing-- it's a blessing. He loves it and I get a few minutes to do what I need to do!