Monday, November 22, 2010

Give Thanks

Since this week is Thanksgiving, I wanted to share those things that I am thankful for this year with you.


25. Auburn's great football season.
 
24. Getting to sit with my parents, unfortunately in the Bama section, at the Iron Bowl this Friday.
23. Living so close to Chattanooga. It is such a great city!
22. Being able to volunteer and give Christmas gifts to those in need.
21. All the men and women fighting for our freedom and rights.
20. All of my great friends, even though we don't see each other a lot, it's great to know we are still there for each other.
19. Our great neighbors!
18. Lola, my sweet puppy, and getting to snuggle with her.
When she was a pup, two summers ago.

17. When Greg cooks for me!
16. Starting a new job and getting to do what I love!
15. Design Magazines.
14. Greg and I being a two-income family :)
13. Finally getting a brother and sister.

Please excuse the face...
12. My weekends.
11. Everything Greg and I have gone through this year to get where we are and becoming a stronger couple because of what we went through.
10. Having dependable cars.
9. My health as well as my family's.
8. Finding a great church to attend. Looking forward to making great friends there.
7. Having a beautiful house to come home to every day.
6. Having wonderful in-laws that supported us when we needed the extra help.
My in-laws at Lover's Leap on Lookout Mountain.


5. Having a close family and getting to spend time with them this time of year.
4. My supportive and loving parents.
My parents dancing the night away.
3. Being able to spend everyday with my best friend, my hubby.

In Nassau on our anniversary trip this October.
2.  Having a supportive and loving husband who takes care of me.
1.  The things God is doing in Greg and I's life.


Have a Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy your time with friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment