Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Make new friends, but keep the old

One is Silver and the Other's Gold.

I bet you will be singing that little diddy all day!


I know that I am a bit behind, but hey, I have a three month old-- give me some slack, ha!


Over the past several years, I have collected Christmas decorations. I wanted timeless beauty for my decorations. I didn't want my things to be trendy. With all the expenses around the holiday, I didn't want to continually dish out the money for new ornaments, stockings, etc....

Here is our tree from last year.


I have always loved silver but a couple of years ago I started to enjoy the warmth of gold. So voila! A Silver and Gold Christmas.
Thankfully we had tons of ornaments this year because I had NO time to shop for "frivolous" things like that.


So without further ado, 
Merry Christmas from the Brocks!







No comments:

Post a Comment