Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pinch me, is this real?

Ouch! It must be! After SIX months on the job, I am such a happy girl! How did I end up with my dream job? After waiting and praying for sooo long, it still feels surreal to me that I have a job career doing what I love. These past few weeks have reminded how much I love this stuff and that this is what I am meant to do!

We have this great couple that we are working with right now. They recently built a house and have hired our company to design and re-decorate. Much of the furniture they are using was from their old house and the walls were painted basic colors. Man have we overhauled the place!!!

Tuesday, my boss and I spent the better of the day at the couples' home as a major furniture delivery happened! I have never been on this side of things before and actually been at a client's home during install. It was a site to see and I truly loved it!


I don't have pictures of the home, but here are some sneak peaks of the GORGEOUS wallpapers we have used in the home so far!
Maya Romanoff's Mother of Pearl Chevron in the Master Bedroom.
Powder Room Walls:  Schumacher

Gold Foil Wallpaper used on the Powder Room Ceiling


Seabrook's Twiggy Paper is perfect in the guest bathroom.


This wallpaper from Thibaut for the Mud Room/Laundry.



So have you jumped on the wallpaper train yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment