Thursday, December 16, 2010

Longwood Sneak Peek

Although I have started my dream job, I am still finishing up Longwood, the project that I was doing on my own before I started work. The project is 75% done, but I have not been able to see it in person for several weeks. My clients sent me a picture of it and I am thrilled with how it is turning out.

Here's a sneak peek at the job.

 
Cabinet Hardware being installed matches the lines of the light fixtures in the room.
Shower tile finished.
Having low-iron glass makes it super-crystal clear.You can hardly tell that there is a glass wall at the front with a door there! Again, the handle has the same lines as the light fixtures. Click here to see all of the original selections.

Hope everyone has had a great week! It's almost Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment