Thursday, May 24, 2012

Coffee Bean Bags

 A couple of posts ago, I mentioned that I had won 3 really cool coffee bean burlap bags. Problem is, I have no idea what to do with them!

My house is not shabby chic or rustic--where the burlap is a common thread in the design.
via Restoration Hardware


I do however have dyed burlap curtains in my family room and bonus room. So I am not opposed to having burlap in our home.

What's great about these bags is that there is a bright turquoise band that runs through them that is perfect for my colors in the house.


I started searching pinterest for ideas on what to do with the burlap bags and here are some great ideas of what to do.



What do you think I should use the bags for?


Don't forget to sign up for my giveaway--- it's simple. Leave a comment and on Monday, you could win!

No comments:

Post a Comment