Monday, September 26, 2011

Patterns, and Stripes, and Color. OH MY!

There are some exciting things going on in the fabric world these days!!

COLOR AND PATTERN!

No more boring neutrals and solids on solids. It's time to get fun an funky and add some color and pizazz to our homes!!

Barbara Barry for Kravet
Barbara Barry just launched her new Indochine line for Kravet. I love the colors - they are rich and warm without being too boring or too bold. They all have great texture to give your room "soul".






Martyn Lawrence Bullard for Schumacher.
MAAAARRRTYN...as I like to call him has also developed a line for Schumacher...
I am in love with this collection!!!






Lily Pulitzer for Lee Jofa



Eileen Kathryn Boyd for Duralee



Are you excited about the new trend of pattern and color?  I am and I can't wait to use some of these luxurious fabrics for clients!!

No comments:

Post a Comment