Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Just a little Pillow Talk

As I sit, patiently freaking out, waiting on the arrival of our sectional, I have been dreaming of the pillows on it. How many is too many? How many patterns can I use before it looks schizophrenic? 

Here are some pictures of sectionals and the many different ways to accessorize with pillows.

via Young House Love
via Abode Love

via Elle Decor
via Elle Decor
via Elle Decor
via Elle Decor
Via Martyn Lawrence-Bullard
Via Martyn Lawrence-Bullard
Via Martyn Lawrence-Bullard


How many pillows do you have on your sofa?

2 comments:

  1. You can't have too many pillows!! We have 7 throw pillows on our small couch... Similar to your adobe love photo and its amazingggg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you! I LOVE pillows, but Greg fusses at them all the time, so I have to play conservative--but I definitely want a ton of pattern in there!

    ReplyDelete