Thursday, August 18, 2011

Baby, Baby, Baby OH

As I get closer and closer to the great day of meeting my son, I am becoming more and more anxious about parenting and have been having a million "What the heck are we gonna do when..." moments.

So today is audience participation day. If you have any experience or thoughts about my questions PLEASE respond. I would love to hear everyone's opinions.

1. Sleeping baby- on his back or stomach? I see complications from both- although the norm these days is to put him on his back, what happens if he spits up and begins to choke?

2. Pacifiers-- I have heard if you are solely breastfeeding that you should not introduce pacifiers. Is this true? When do you introduce it, if you wait a while?

3. Full time mommy--full time feeding machine.  How do you make it work when you have a full time job and solely breast feed?


4.HOW in the world can I keep my house CLEAN, laundry done, and cook meals while taking care of a little one?

5. When do you sleep?

6.Since this is babe #1, how do you keep a good relationship with the hubs? When do you talk about real things?

7. How do you save for your children? Do you save for college or just a general savings account?


I can't thank you enough for your tips, tricks, and ideas!

1 comment:

  1. You know what? I'm worried about the same stuff and I'm not even pregnant!!!! But you know, God has entrusted this precious little life to you and Greg and He will be with you every step of the way! Remember, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Phil 4:6-7
    You and Greg are going to be the best parents!

    ReplyDelete