Friday, January 11, 2013

A Horse of a Confession

Since we moved in our house, I admit that I have had art phobia. I don't know why. 



This past Christmas, we got a beautiful dining room table and chairs. This room is starting to come together and I love where it is going. I have an idea of what I want to do for art in there, but I can't find it.

I have the Goldilocks syndrome. This one is too SMALL. This one is too BIG. 
I haven't found the "JUST RIGHT" one yet. 

What am I looking for? 
HORSES!



I have decided that I want to commission someone to paint a horse similar to these photographs above. 

Here's What I Want:
-40 x 40 or so image- canvas or paper
-High contrast with little introduction of color. 
-Strong, masculine horse with beautiful mane.


If you know of anyone that could help me with this project, please let me know!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment