Friday, October 19, 2012

Cozy under The Covered Porch

Today's guest is The Covered Porch

I found her about this time last year and fell in love with her products. I ordered several things and have been super happy with the quality and design of them! 


Check her website out and get some personalized stationery for yourself!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


With the holidays approaching, we're all usually looking for a way to make things extra-special, whether it's our tables, gift wrapping or front doors. There's loads of inspiration out there on sites like Pinterest, Houzz, Country Living and countless others, but adding your own special stamp on a design is always the crowning touch. That's what I love about custom monograms. They are unique to your tastes and preferences. I enjoy creating unique designs for occasions such as weddings and parties, but it's also fun to have your design on tags or stationery.
Here are a few monogram designs that I've done for different people, and you can view more in my monogram gallery: Monograms






 The one with the pennant was put on cupcake toppers for a birthday party, which I thought was a perfect way to celebrate a special day for a 1-year-old boy.
You can also use tags to make gifts special. Here are a few examples:


 On my site I also have some free printable items, such as tags and place cards. While they don't feature a monogram, they do offer you the chance to showcase your style: Free Printables
I'd love to know what items you are hoping to use this holiday season to put your special stamp on your decor and gift giving. Please contact me with any tips or suggestions! Contact Me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks Jennifer for making this Friday a little brighter! 
Check out tomorrow for the last guest blogger and be prepared to get lit. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment